Track Your IT Procurement Lifecycle with Bulletproof’s E-Procurement Process
Highly regulated industries demand transparency and consistent IT standards. That’s why Bulletproof provides clients with a customized portal to access hardware and software solutions with a long view of purchases. You can track individual orders, shipments, and view purchase history.
IT Procurement Supported by World-Class Partners
Dell, Microsoft, Cisco, and many other of the world’s top technology brands trust Bulletproof, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, to equip clients with comprehensive IT solutions. We combine our partners’ industry-leading products with our expert analysis in order to optimize your IT resources and infrastructure.
On-Site IT Procurement Services
Once you have selected products and ordered them, you can also access our on-site IT procurement services. Those include:
- Logistics: Leave the heavy lifting to us—we can help you move any large quantity of IT equipment you’ve ordered through Bulletproof.
- Storage: If you are experiencing storage space challenges, our expert logistics team can provide warehousing and inventory management solutions.
- General Inventory and Organization: Before your inventory arrives, we’ll also provide asset tagging. This ensures maximum organization and better control before assets arrive on-site.
Get More Out of Your IT Procurement Investment With Flexible Financing and Upgrade Options
IT needs are constantly in flux and cost efficiency is the key to long-term success. Here is how Bulletproof can help you get the most out of your investments and create a hardware and software suite that’s built to last:
- Competitive upgrades
- Superior warranty support
- Trade-in allowance
- Flexible finance and leasing solutions