In this course, students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint team site so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
Length Days: 1 | Length Hours: 8
Microsoft SharePoint 2016: Site User
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who need to create and manage a SharePoint team site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to create a SharePoint team site and perform basic content management tasks on a single SharePoint site.
· Create and configure new sites.
· Add and configure document libraries.
· Add and configure lists.
· Create custom lists and forms.
· Assign permissions and access rights.
· Extend SharePoint functionality with web parts.
1 – Creating and Configuring a New Site
· Create a New Site
· Configure the Look and Feel of Your Site
2 – Adding and Configuring Libraries
· Configure a Document Library
· Configure Document Versioning and Check Out
· Configure a Content Approval Process
3 – Adding and Configuring Lists
· Add and Configure an Announcements List
· Add and Configure a Tasks List
· Create, Configure, and Integrate Contacts and Calendars
4 – Creating Custom Lists and Forms
· Create and Configure Custom Lists
· Create Custom List Forms
5 – Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
· Share Sites and Set Site Permissions
· Secure Lists, Libraries, and Documents
6 – Extending SharePoint Functionality with Web Parts
· Add and Configure Included Web Parts
· Add and Configure External Web Parts