Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Length Days: 5 / Length Hours: 40
• CCNA Security or valid CCSP.
• or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Network security engineers
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN
• Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
• Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
• Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
• Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
• Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).