Join Our Team!
Bulletproof strives to create an inspiring, trusting work environment, allowing employees to thrive professionally while growing personally.
We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Canada, and now, with locations across the United States and EMEA, we’re proud to operate globally.
Our passionate team is dedicated to providing superior service to our clients throughout all levels of our business, from our support team to our sales representatives, account managers, and technology experts.
We believe everyone has the right to feel safe and secure. Our mission is to serve and protect organizations to ensure their success.
To serve, secure, and empower the world through technology; one customer at a time.
We are authentic, honest, and transparent. Everyone’s voice is heard.
We have a “first responder” mentality, delivering quality with speed.
We take care of our people so that they can take care of our customers.
We have a serving spirit. We always do the right thing for our customers.
We build trust through relationships. We challenge directly and care deeply.
We are global but connected; a team that supports each other and our communities.
Where We Work
As a company with global reach, Bulletproof is proud to be headquartered in our Founder, Steve Burn’s hometown of New Brunswick, Canada, with offices in Nova Scotia, PEI, Ontario, British Columbia, Texas, Virginia, Las Vegas, Boston, Europe, the United Kingdom, and growing!
Don’t live near one of those locations? We also offer work-from-home and hybrid options for some positions, equipping you with everything you need to exceed outside the office AND still feel like part of the team.
Hear What Our Teams Have to Say
What excites you most about your career?
The global reach that we have – I’m blown away by it. We’re a relatively small company compared to some others, but here’s the secret…we’re corner to corner filled with ROCKSTARS. Did you know we were named Microsoft’s [GLOBAL] Partner of the Year in 2021? We may be little, but we pack one mighty big punch.
What’s it like to work at Bulletproof?
The atmosphere is professional but friendly, and our customers are our top priority. Bulletproof is a perfect place to learn in an environment that fosters teamwork and success. I love the growth opportunities and the supportive environment.
What We Offer Our Employees
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans and Employee Assistance Program
- Single medical, vision, and dental coverage is 100% [US + Canada]
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and company performance.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
- Career experiences that can span between different Bulletproof businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world.
- Community involvement opportunities to spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
- Employees have paid access to volunteer time.
- Life insurance
- An employer-matched RRSP/401(k)
- Paid time off
- Annual discretionary bonus + Service Award Bonus
- Professional membership designations and technical certifications are up for reimbursement.
Picture Yourself at Bulletproof
Our Recruitment Process
Our HR Team will review your application.
A member of our team will reach out to introduce ourselves and learn more about what you’re looking for.
Our chance to really get to know you, and for you to ask questions about life at Bulletproof.
Job-Related Skills Test
You may be sent a brief exercise based on a true-to-life scenario to complete.
You’ll have a chance to meet more of your potential colleagues during a second interview.
Congratulations! We’ll extend an offer and let you know what to expect as you start your career at Bulletproof.
Explore Current Career Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.